Our mission is to provide instructional and leadership support services through professional learning in curriculum, instruction, assessment, environment, integrated technology and the use of professional resources.
In a way that……..
- Assesses and responds to the needs of the districts served
- Utilizes research-based and best practice models
- Collaborates use of finances, time and expertise to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Supports data-driven decision-making and accountability systems for school improvement including achievement, demographic, process, and perceptual data
- Develops educators as leaders to increase school capacity
- Encourages focused and sequential staff development delivery, implementation and evaluation models
- Advocates for community participation in education
- Facilitates district ability to continually improve and to fulfill local, state and federal requirements
- Coordinates and personalizes learning opportunities across the ESU#13 region
So that student learning is increased due to enhanced educator effectiveness and leadership.